Mentees describe the benefits as:
- Growth in confidence and self esteem
- Being able to hear and trust their own voice
- Improved knowledge, skills and motivation
- Better career outcomes as they learn to plan strategically
- A better attitude to work and life and an ability to make better work/life decisions.
- A stronger network of influences and learning resources
- A more strategic career path
- A better understanding of the external environment
In a recent senior executive mentoring program, 93% of mentees either strongly agreed or agreed that they had ‘a greater capacity to manage workplace challenges’.
“I am more strategic and confident” Senior Executive, Qantas Group